Hi! 😁 My name is Trey
My name is Trey Hunner and I help Python developers level-up their skills through Python Morsels, my weekly Python exercise service.
You can scroll down to see a list of the some popular Python articles I’ve written below, but please remember that watching talks and reading articles is not the most effective way to learn. Learning comes through practice.
Practice Python every week with Python Morsels
We don’t learn by putting information into our heads. We learn by trying to retrieve information from our heads. So practice is pretty much the only way to learn.
I made Python Morsels to help working Python developers grow their skills every week through deliberate practice.
As a Python Morsels subscriber, every Monday I’ll send you a new exercise based on your skill level. These exercises are meant to push you slightly outside of your comfort zone, gradually expanding your abilities each week.
I recommend allotting a total of 1-2 hours each week for Python practice via Python Morsels.
Popular Python Posts
- How to loop with indexes in Python
- Python built-in functions worth learning
- Python List Comprehensions: Explained Visually
- Overusing list comprehensions and generator expressions in Python
- Asterisks in Python: what they are and how to use them
- Multiple assignment and tuple unpacking improve Python code readability
- Keyword (Named) Arguments in Python: How to Use Them
- How to make an iterator in Python
- Why you should be using pathlib
- Overusing lambda expressions in Python
- How to have a great first PyCon
- Craft Your Python Like Poetry
- Check Whether All Items Match a Condition in Python
- Is it a class or a function? It’s a callable!
- The problem with inheriting from dict and list in Python
- Counting Things in Python: A History
Stay in touch
You can find my current contact information on the about page.
The best way to stay in touch with me is to get on my Python newsletter. And the easiest way to join my newsletter is to sign up for Python Morsels using the form below.