It’s time for my annual compilation post of Python learning deals. I’ve been compiling Python-related Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales since 2018 and 2023’s Python-related sales are coming up.
Lifetime Python Morsels access for the price of two years
I’m kicking things off with my sale on Python Morsels. Python Morsels helps developers deepen their Python skills in a way that day-to-day coding simply can’t.
Python Morsels is designed for:
- experienced developers frustrated with gaps in their Python knowledge
- self-taught programmers seeking courage and confidence in their Python abilities
- experienced Python developers hoping to dive even deeper
If you saw yourself in that list and you plan to use Python heavily for at least a few more years, I highly recommend checking out the Python Morsels sale.
From now through November 27, you can get lifetime access to Python Morsels for a one-time fee. Python Morsels usually costs $240/year but lifetime access is only $480. This is the best sale I’ve ever offered on Python Morsels and I’m guessing this might be the best Python-related deal this year.
On sale now
Here are Python-related sales that are live right now:
- Python Morsels: lifetime access to my Python skill-building platform for the price of 2 years
- O'Reilly Media: the first year is $200 off with the coupon
CYBERWEEK23($299 instead of $499)
- Talk Python: 50% off 5 of their courses
- Data School: 40% off all Kevin Markham’s courses
- Brian Okken: 50% off pytest course and community access with coupon code
BLACKFRIDAY(ends Nov 30)
- Reuven Lerner: 40% off Reuven’s courses and 25% off a new membership he’s launching
- Matt Harrison: 20% off Matt’s corporate training
- Sundeep Agarwal: around 70% off Sundeep’s all book and Python and his regex book is free
- Mike Driscoll: 33% off Mike’s Python books and courses with code
- Stephen Gruppetta: 70% off pre-sale on his new Python membership ($95 instead of $395)
- Rodrigo: 40% discount on Rodrigo’s upcoming bootcamp and on his comprehensions course
- No Starch: 35% off with code
DEALS4DAYS(Crash Course, Automate The Boring Stuff, etc.)
- Pragmatic Bookshelf: 40% off the pytest book and all other books with code
- Manning 50% off eBooks, 40% off print books
- Udemy: various Python courses are on sale right now
If you know of another sale (or a likely sale) please comment below.
Adam Johnson is also compiling many Django-related Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales via a Django sales post.
More developer-oriented deals
For even more Black Friday deals for software developers, see BlackFridayDeals.dev, which I believe launched this year.
Go get yourself some deals!
Go hop on those sales! (But make sure to put an event in your calendar to actually use what you purchase. 😉) And if you have questions about the Python Morsels Cyber Monday sale please comment below or email me.